Trusted Legal Representation For Injured Workers
When people get injured on the job, they face an uncertain future. They may not be able to return to work anytime soon. This may mean real financial difficulties at the same time that medical bills may be a concern.
Many people are more worried about keeping their job than they are about getting better. This makes them reluctant to seek the help they deserve. Working with the right attorney can help ensure that you do not have to choose between getting the medical care you need and protecting your job.
Some of the questions injured workers commonly ask include:
- What should I do after being injured on the job? Begin by reporting your injury to your supervisor and seeking medical care. Taking these important first steps can help ensure your needs are met.
- What if my claim is denied? Can I appeal? Many workers’ compensation claims are denied. Appeals are simply part of the standard process for many injured workers.
- What if I cannot perform my job anymore? The question of whether or not a worker can continue to do his or her job is always central to workers’ compensation claims.
- What if someone died outside of work from something that happened at work? A workers’ compensation claim can be filed for loss of life as long as the circumstances that caused the death happened at work such as exposure to harmful fumes or some other hazardous situation.
We offer our assistance to workers of all types who have been injured on the job, including:
- Maintenance workers
- Janitorial workers
- Medical assistants
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
- Service industry workers
- Warehouse workers
Help From A Former Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney
At the Law Offices of Anthony Choe, we understand the hurdles that injured workers face, and we are dedicated to helping them clear those obstacles. Attorney Anthony Choe began his career defending employers against workers’ compensation claims. He did that work for six years before deciding to take what he learned in that role to help people. He saw firsthand the difficulties people faced and decided to use his talents and experience to help people fight for the compensation and benefits they need to help them get through the tough times they face after being hurt on the job.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Serving Los Angeles And Throughout Southern California
If you have been injured on the job, do not hesitate to begin protecting your rights. Turn to the Law Offices of Anthony Choe. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 213-986-8498 or contact us online.